Πέμπτη 31 Ιανουαρίου 2013

What about my title and the whole blog thing :P

Hey guys!This is the really first time I write in my blog.As you can see the name is Classy and Fabulous!I named it Classy and Fabulous because Coco Chanel said that ''A girl should be two things:Classy and Fabulous''...Coco Chanel is an Idol!Everything she did,she did it all alone.I admire this.
She is dead now but her fame is still alive!

I think you realized that the blog is only for fashion:hair,make up,fashion trends,nails,clothes,e.t.c..Just girly things!I'm a 15 year old teenager.My life dream is to be a nursery governess at a kindergarten,and a make up artist for a second job!I may be from Greece but I have to write in English because I want other people,from other countries read my blog too :)
Just this for the start!Wait more from me ;) Much Love <3

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου